GPS Chartplotter, Marine VHF, Loud Hailer with Fog Signals all in one package, now that's integration!
TFT 256 Color 7-Inch Display (Screen Resolution: 800 x 480)
- There is no question about it. With a big, bold display there is no mistaking the information. It can easily be seen in locations where the Chart Plotter cannot be mounted directly in front of you.
C-Map NT+ or MAX Compatible
- C-MAP is the best cartography available. The CPV350 comes pre-loaded with detailed cartography down to the 2NM scale. If you require greater detail, C-MAP offers many different chart configurations to suit your needs.
1000/Routes: 20 (Max 50 waypoints each)
- Beauty and brains! Not only does the CPV350 boast a beautiful display, it can also be loaded with enough Waypoints and Marks to guarantee you will always arrive at you destination.
Commercial Grade ITU Class D DSC VHF
- With a built in dedicated DSC receiver you won't miss a single call. Now you can receive on the VHF and still simultaneously receive DSC calls.
- STANDARD HORIZON has pioneered the capability to poll (request and send) the GPS location of another vessel. This is a great feature for anyone wanting to know the position of anther vessel for example you buddy that is catching fish, or finding the location of a person you are cruising with.
Capable of Connecting Optional Second Station Remote Microphones
- Connect up to two optional second station Microphones and now you have three fully functioning VHF stations with off of one VHF antenna. All of the features of the main radio can now be accessed through the RAM+. Connect the VH-310 and have a full functioning Class D second station, fully equipped with an alphanumeric keypad in a Telephone style handset.
Dual Watch, Tri-watch scanning, NOAA WX alert and more
- The CPV350 can be programmed to scan any number or combination of channels with or without priority channel. The CPV350 also can be set to Dual Watch and Tri-watch. The CPV350 has the capability to warn you of impeding severe weather by audibly alerting you to switch to the active weather channel. Want to monitor more than one channel? Changing channels and operating the DSC functions is made easy with the oversized channel selector knob and alpha-numeric display.
30 W Loud Hailer with Listen Back and 4 Fog Horns, Bells & Whistles
- When having a VHF/chart plotter is not enough, connect one of the optional PA horns to the CPV350 and you now have a full functioning Loud Hailer complete with 4 fog signals, bells, whistles, horns, and sirens.
Fish finder option
- The optional FF520 Fish Finder brings high-end fish finding capability to CPV350 WAAS GPS Chart plotter making it an ideal choice for casual or professional anglers alike. The FF520 Dual Frequency (50 and 200kHz) Black Box Fish Finder's advanced filtering eliminates unwanted noise and sharpens return echoes for enhanced separation and detection. Transducer ID allows the FF520 to query the transducer (sold separately) to determine its perfromance characteristics. Power output, frequency, beam pattern and other unique transducer characteristics are sent to the fish finder. this data allows the fish finder to fine tune itself to match the transducer which optimizes overall system performance. No matter what the conditions, you will be able to fine tune your fishing rather than the fish finder. Note: Transducer ID
Exclusive Online Only products are products with a catalog number beginning with the letters MP or EP. Example: MP0021. We are committed to shipping your order as quickly as possible. In the event that you wish to cancel this order, the cancellation must take place within 2 hours from the time the order was placed. We are unable to cancel your order after this time period because your order is already in the fulfillment process. Online Only products require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from BoatersWorld.com customer service department. Click Here for Complete Return and Exchange Policies for Exclusive Online Products