|MRD80 AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA/Sirius Satellite Ready stereo|
Part Number: MRD80
MRD80 is one of the MRD80 series. MRD80 is the Disc Player version. MRD80 is an AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA/Sirius Satellite Ready stereo. MRD80 is a full-featured waterproof marine stereo, waterproof designed, engineered and optimized for marine use. Designed specifically for the marine environment. With adjustable backlight display type with flip down face design. SD Card Reader available at the front. AUX-Input available, iPod® Input available and USB Input available to play your music in a USB Flash drive. Wired and Wireless Remotes available (sold separately). Gimbal mount option that allows the unit to mount anywhere from top to bottom.
- Adjustable backlight on display
- Rotary encoder style volume knob and function select knob
- Selectable powered sub channel output
- Built-in IR receiver (front) and IR input (back) - unit will interface with Poly-Planar IR Speakers
- MRR2 wireless remote compatible (sold separately), MR45R wired remote compatible (sold separately)
- Multiple Inputs available (Auxiliary Input, iPod® Input, USB Input, Front SD Card Input)
- Selectable EQ setup so user can select best audio setting for particular speakers.
- Closed cell foam gasket for sealing chassis flange to mount surface.
- Gimbal mount option that allows the unit to mount from top or bottom. With the gimbal mount, no covers or additional mounting boxes are required for installation. Units can also be flush mounted to any flat surface.
- Both back side and front side of unit are waterproof to IP66
- 2 x 16 character digital display.
- Supplied with a sun/dust cover for the front face.
- PCB in unit is coated for resistance to moisture
- Face flips down for access to SD card and CD deck
- AM/FM frequencies adaptable to US and European markets
- CD deck function stops when face is down
- RDS enabled
- Preset memory and last setting on power down. Comes back in same mode when power on.
- Cutout Dimension: 7-⅛" x 2-⅛"
- Deep Clearance: 7-5⁄16"
- Overall Dimension: 7-11⁄16" x 3-3⁄16" x 8-⅞"
- Power Supply: 12V DC (10.8-15.6V allowable)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm
- Output Power: 45W x 4CH
- Fuse: 15A
Exclusive Online Only products are products with a catalog number beginning with the letters MP or EP. Example: MP0021. We are committed to shipping your order as quickly as possible. In the event that you wish to cancel this order, the cancellation must take place within 2 hours from the time the order was placed. We are unable to cancel your order after this time period because your order is already in the fulfillment process. Online Only products require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from BoatersWorld.com customer service department. Click Here for Complete Return and Exchange Policies for Exclusive Online Products